Passwords are notoriously insecure. Secure Your Password changes that.
How your password is exposed
1. Logging into a non-secure website from a public WiFi network
2. All website which you log into have access to your password
3. 3rd party password security sites keep your password
What Secure Your Password does for you.
1. Never stores or receives your password, your password never leaves your computer
2. Creates a salt (random word) which obfuscates your password on a website by website basis
3. Stores the salt on a secure (https) server, and retrieves that salt whenever you want to access the website
4. Does all of this transparently after the initial creation of the password